“Enough Is Enough” – FG Finally Break Silence On Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians

The Federal government via its verified Twitter handle, has reacted to the recent Xenophobic attacks on Nigerians residing in South Africa.

Recall Igbere TV reported earlier that properties includings cars which belong to Nigerians in the country, was set on fire by South Africans. Shops belonging to Nigerians was also looted by South Africans as captured in a viral video.

President of the Nigeria Union South Africa, Adetola Olubajo, had said that recent attacks began on Sunday morning in Jeppestown area of Johannesburg.

Mr Olubajo said in a statement on Monday that the mob “looted several shops that were around the vicinity suspected to be owned by foreign nationals.”

The Federal government in its reaction stated that the attacks are unacceptable and that President Buhari will meet with the South African president, Cyril Ramaphosa, in October over the rising attacks.



READ: How I Make N225,000 Monthly Online

READ: N-power Latest Updates

AD: STEM CELL THERAPY TO TREAT CORONAVIRUS. SEE HOW CHINESE ARE USING STEM CELL THERAPY FOR THE TREATMENT OF CORONAVIRUS, BECOME A DISTRIBUTOR OF STEM CELL WITH N495,000 AND EARN OVER N200,000 DAILY

READ: How to Make Money Without Doing Anything



Receive Daily News Updates. Enter your email below and click "subscribe"

(After subscribing, Please go to your email and Activate)

READ: How to Make Money Without Doing Anything

Follow Us for Daily Naija News:

Twitter:


Telegram:

Android App:

Facebook:

Related Posts:



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Follow Us for Naija News:

Twitter:


Telegram:

Android App:

Facebook:


Follow Us for Daily Naija News:

Twitter:


Telegram:

Android App:

Facebook: