As part of our Human Resource Development initiatives, NDDC is embarking on Post Graduate Foreign Scholarship Programme to equip Niger Deltans with relevant training and skills for effective participation in the Local Content programme of the current Administration as well as compete globally in various professional fields.
The Scheme is for suitably qualified applicants with relevant Bachelor’s/Master’s Degrees from recognized Universities in the following professional disciplines:
2. Agricultural Science
4. Medical Sciences
6. Environmental Sciences
7. Management sciences
1. First degree with minimum of 2nd Class, Lower Division for those wishing to undertake a Master’s Degree programme and a good Master’s Degree for PhD candidates from a recognized University.
2. Applicants must have gained valid admission letter for a Post Graduate Programme in any of the listed disciplines above, in a foreign University.
3. Applicants who have already enrolled in overseas’ universities are NOT eligible to apply.
4. Guarantor’s written consent of good conduct of the applicant from any of the following persons from the applicant’s community/clan.
a) Member of National Assembly/State House of Assembly
b) Chairman of LGA
c) First class traditional ruler
d) High court judge
5. Persons with evidence of cult membership or criminal record shall not be considered.
6. Applicants must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC).
Method of Application
1. Application must be made on-line at the Commission’s website: (www.nddc.gov.ng) with the following attachments:
Recent passport photograph
Local Government identification letter
Post Graduate admission letter from a recognized Overseas University
Relevant Degrees from recognized Universities
N.Y.S.C Discharge /Exemption Certificate
2. Successfully completed application form will be assigned a registration number automatically.
3. Print the hard copy of the on-line generated acknowledgement for ease reference.
4. All shortlisted applicants will be posted on NDDC website (www.nddc.gov.ng)
All completed applications must be submitted on or before 4th July, 2019.